Sunday, May 1, 2016

Mini Car Humidifier by Aiho



I absolutely love this mini car humidifier by Aiho. It fits perfectly in the cup holder of my 2002 Ford Taurus. I created a YouTube video of me demonstrating how to use it. I have included it in my review. The humidifier came with a USB cable, car charger, and a user manual. The USB cable connects to the car charger which you plug into the cigarette lighter port in your car. The other end of the USB cable plugs into the humidifier itself. It is pretty easy to figure out
how to use without the manual.

There are three settings that you can use for the mist shut-off option. You can choose 30 minutes, 60 minutes, or 120 minutes of mist and you can also press a button on the side that lights up the humidifier with many different colors. I really like the blue, it is very pretty and lights up the car at night. To use, take off the cover of the humidifier and add water. Don't add water above the fill line indicator. Then add three drops of your essential oil. Put the lid back on securely and choose your preferred setting and enjoy!

Overall, I am very happy with my purchase. This humidifier is very nifty to have and I am able to smell my favorite essential oil throughout the day when I am driving. I really like the size and the beautiful colors of the light. I would definitely recommend this car humidifier to everyone. I would give this humidifier a five star rating because it makes my car smell so good and it isn't in the way.

Here is the link to my YouTube video: Mini Car Humidifier.

If you want your own, check it out here on Amazon: Mini Humidifier.

Thanks for reading and have an awesome rest of your day!!


Disclosure: I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment